The provision of high quality after-sales care and ongoing support is paramount to us. Read our MISSION STATEMENT to learn of all the services available to you as a signed up member of our support.
For product specific support, click on a logo below
Key Accounts & Property
We have a reputation for giving comprehensive ongoing support
The support we offer covers all after sales care including:
- An annual update of your program together with update notes covering the new features and benefits.
- Fixing of your data if there is a problem, usually within hours, 98% of the time within 24hours from the time of receiving your data.
- Interim updates to the program usually available by download.
- Remote log-in when necessary for technical issues or understanding of problems.
- Website access to FAQ’s and other helpful hints and tips.
- Invitations to group training courses held throughout the UK.
- Access to discounted on–site visits for year end assistance.
- Access to government funded training when available.
- Access to the helpline 9.00 to 5.30 5 days a week except (English) bank holidays.
- No recorded message when you call (unless we have internal training), you will be answered by a human!
- A friendly personal UK based service team who are keen to help.
Training and Field Services often run alongside support. We offer many types of training according to your needs which are outlined on our training page.
Our helpline is to help you run your accounts, property records and casual records software and to give advice on computer entries and reporting, not to advise on accountancy or payroll issues. It should be remembered we are not accountants on the helpline and can only point you in, what we feel, is the right direction.
"It is my responsibility here at Landmark to ensure you have the best service we can offer when it comes to support for our programs. Should this ever fall below your expectations please contact me, personally on email@example.com"
Mena Yousif, Support Services Manager.