KEYPrime in the cloud with RISC iT and Landmark
With your own server, either virtual or physical, you have the ability to share files and program data with other users concurrently.
A virtual server is preferred as it is much easier to upgrade memory, disk etc. when the occasion arises. A physical server may be cheaper, but limits your upgrade potential, and may have lower disk performance.
Landmark Virtual Server – Cloud Computing Solution
- Full server facilities – i.e. data sharing, multi user access etc. – without physical presence of a server.
- Remote access from any PC with internet access – including tablets, macs etc.
- No overhead cost of buying server.
- No ongoing maintenance issues of updating anti-spam, anti-virus etc.
- Full data back-up service included.
- Optional hosted email with 50GB mailbox per user.
- Full potential to upgrade without additional capital expenditure.
- Ability to expand server easily
- 2 price bands - Entry Level or High Spec Multi User Level
Mailbox –Office 365 Hosted Email 50GB Mailbox
12 month minimum contract
Who will this solution suit?
- Businesses wanting to expand from a couple of PC’s connected peer to peer to a proper network, but don’t want to install their own server. E.g. larger Farms/Estate Offices without in-house I.T.expertise.
- Businesses wanting connectivity between different sites, without the overheads of an in-house server and remote access software (e.g. Citrix) e.g. Property letting agents with multiple offices or farm or consultants with different geographic locations.
Use of the Landmark Cloud Computing Service is subject to the Terms and Conditions (available here) of our partner provider Risc IT Solutions.
If you would like to discuss your cloud computing requirements or require more information please do not hesitate to contact Nigel Parsons - phone 01798 877100.